Family Practice Employee Accused Of Embezzlement

A one-time employee of a Greenville medical practice is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from the business.

Carolyn Seybert was arrested Friday on seven counts of embezzlement and one count of obtaining property by false pretense.

Greenville police say the 48-year-old Vanceboro woman is accused of taking $34,468 from Carolina East Family Medicine on Charles Boulevard between December 2005 and March of this year.

Online records show the woman was convicted of embezzlement in 1999 from Craven County and given probation. On the latest charges Seybert posted a $50,000 bond and was released from the Pitt County jail.

• by friend to the family on Oct 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM
    Sad day you should probably stop talking about people not being able to spell and people who are full of themselves and learn how to read its shanna..
  • by patient of dr. j on Oct 22, 2011 at 09:37 AM
    You guys all make me laugh.. doesn't matter what people post on here.. shes going to jail!! Where she belongs.. hahahahah
  • by sad day Location: somewhere in nc on Oct 21, 2011 at 05:05 PM
    I am amazed at how "shannon" and the "Daughter of the Dr" single handedly have proven carolyn guilty~ Wow! One who is so full of herself and the other who can't spell or construct a complete sentence to save her life!!! LOL... We can do away with the court system now and save the taxpayers a lot of money!! Hmmm.... Let us just call in shannon and The Daughter of the Doctor! They'll prove 'em guilty!! I think I'll wait for a jury of her piers to prove her guilt.. But thanks anyway... This is still America, right? WOWWWWW....
  • by Call me BOB on Oct 21, 2011 at 01:22 AM
    I established care there a few years ago. I went in one day and dicussed that I was having problems in the sex area and he just told me, "I'm not an erectile function doctor so if your here for that u are wasting my time." I thought he was my primary care physician and that was something he could help me with and it was not easy to talk abut anyway. I left there needless to say.
  • by REALLY, AND I'M PATIENT Location: Greenville on Oct 20, 2011 at 05:46 PM
    There are several reasons people leave practices but the biggest reason is because the patient can't get the "pills" they want!! lol The practice continues to grow daily and with thousands of pleased patients he doesn't need the "pill heads" anyway! RUN TELL DAT!!
      by happier elsewhere on Oct 21, 2011 at 01:19 AM in reply to REALLY, AND I'M PATIENT
      This is very true. But I was also a patient at his practice and I left because my husband and I had a hard time getting appointments. My husband has a heart problem and Dr. Jay would always get us in because it was that important. But when we called to get an appt his younger son would just say no, sorry. nothing until next week and hang up. We left and are at a practice that has time to see my husband an monitor him closely.
  • by former patient on Oct 20, 2011 at 09:16 AM
    Charles Jahrsdorfer used to be a good physician. Now he's just a jerk who has too many patients which is why everyone is transferring from his practice to other practices. He no longer has time for them. He is in and out. I say, he deserves this, and I wouldn't be surprised if his business goes do
  • by Shanna on Oct 19, 2011 at 08:22 PM
    Anyone who dealt with me knew I represented that office in a professional manner. I have moved to Florida and am simply defending a family who deserves better and stating the facts-I hope it does not bother the family for me to write these things but my feathers rarely get ruffled and they have been. I am no longer affiliated with the company professionally so I feel I have this right. I am not trying to judge anyone but I am not going on nothing here- I am going my facts- by what I saw. That is not judgement- that is truth.
  • by the daughter of the doctor on Oct 19, 2011 at 07:08 PM
    Concerned family member.. obviously you carols family.. but little do you know carol was also like a mom to me.. atleast I thought.. I have and will not bad talk her because who am I to judge.... But just like you don't want to read comments about her because your family... Well I don't want to read about my dad.. so I will on behalf of my family and hers ask witn to remove all comments and access to post comments.. I pray for her sons because I do know them personally too..
  • by Anonymous on Oct 19, 2011 at 03:46 PM
    Lock her up. This is her second time she got caught. I wonder what she has done that we do not know about?
  • by Concern family Location: nc on Oct 19, 2011 at 08:59 AM
    "everyone judging her already in which u have no right to you all have a judjement day the bible says not to jude but i see all who has wriiten here moast of you have for the the concern drs daughter glad u did ur job but if u haveanyhting to say bad about her dont put it on here im sure they can use it in court..she has two sons and a wonderful hubsand and family who cares she is innocent untill proven guilty then u do ur job okay..leave the family alone keep all your comments to your office...for others on here can also to the same who are you to jude her now the dr cld be wrong seen that happen to so we shall wait and see who is right..also SMM u need to keep your comments from your drs office to your location dont look good for your office....

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 131986633 - witn.com/a?a=131986633