FBI Releases Sketch Of Armored Truck Robber

The FBI has released an artist sketch of one of two men who robbed an armored truck in Washington last month.

The Garda Cash Logistics truck was robbed June 23rd while it was servicing the Bank of America ATM at the Washington Square Mall. The company is offering a $100,000 reward for information on recovery of the stolen money and the conviction of the robbers.

Witnesses say one of the robbers was a black man, about 6'0" tall with a thin build. He has bulging eyes and possible sunken cheeks. The FBI says they have reason to believe one of the men involved may be from the Raleigh/Durham area.

Police said the two guards' weapons were taken in the robbery.

Anyone with information about the robbery should call the FBI in Charlotte at 704-377-9200, or Washington police at 252-974-6400.

• by The Rot Man Location: Washington, NC on Aug 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    Still, I use to live in Washington. And a Crime-fighter such as I needs keep himself disguised. I will get to the bottom of this. Nevermind the police. Once I find this criminal scumbag , I will strike fear into him and send him to the police. Justice will PREVAIL ! The Rot Man .
  • by Anonymous on Jul 7, 2011 at 06:39 AM
    Who cares anymore?obama will print more money in place of it.
  • by Anonymous on Jul 7, 2011 at 06:01 AM
    I do not think I've ever seen anyone that looks like this drawing. Very good chin.
  • by john Location: washington on Jul 7, 2011 at 04:43 AM
    Looks like the daddy on Good Times.
  • by incognito Location: greenville on Jul 7, 2011 at 12:44 AM
    Witn reports that one of the suspects is a black man. Are we to guess that the other suspect or suspects was not a black man?
  • by Mortie Location: Paradise on Jul 6, 2011 at 11:00 PM
    Not a common crime, not common criminals. Wonder what they are financing?
  • by KOJACK on Jul 6, 2011 at 05:53 PM
    Inside job?
  • by me Location: enc on Jul 6, 2011 at 05:25 PM
    Wish I knew who it was--would love to pay some outstanding bills with the reward. Hopefully someone who does know will feel the same...
  • by Anonymous on Jul 6, 2011 at 03:23 PM
    They usually offer about 10 percent of what was stolen. Do the math.
  • by guest Location: greenville on Jul 6, 2011 at 03:05 PM
    Well, the detail about the eyes might be a clue. That's typical of a thyroid condition, among other illnesses that he's likely being treated for in some way. Or you could just watch the King Chicken for someone paying with crisp clean "twennies"...
      by Anonymous on Jul 6, 2011 at 08:06 PM in reply to guest
      The condition you're talking about is pronounced and obvious... and I don't see that in this drawing. He looks more like he's on roids than anything else.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 125091929 - witn.com/a?a=125091929