ECU Student At Super Bowl Speaks About Experience

ECU student Josh Carter won Super Bowl tickets and talked to WITN about his experience in Indianapolis Sunday night.

Carter and his Dad Ty were at the game. Carter won tickets to the Super Bowl after entering a contest on witn.com.

Click on the video to watch his interview.

• by Anonymous on Feb 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
    prolly the same experience I had....you watched a football game...hahaha
  • by Brittney Location: G-VEGAS BABY! on Feb 6, 2012 at 05:12 AM
    OMG, an EXCLUSIVE interview with WITN! For real? Can I share this on Facebook??? I'm so excited that G-Vegas has a Superbowl STAR besides Eli Manning and Scotty my future boyfriend and Idol fame! What did the fan say? Is there a video clip? Who got the interview? I'm so excited......I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I LIKE IT. I've gotta take one of my pills. Ya'll have a great day and Scotty, CALL ME! Congrats to the fan too.
      by Bloke on Feb 6, 2012 at 09:27 AM in reply to Brittney
      WHAT THE HECK????
        by LeMazda on Feb 6, 2012 at 01:35 PM in reply to Bloke
        WHY U BLOKE? Unemployment be down......life is GEROOD for us all again, lots of free stuff out there.
      by KaylaKay on Feb 6, 2012 at 01:34 PM in reply to Brittney
      BRITTNEY? What up gurrl?? Let me tell you somethin. I know this boy, and yeah, he be goin to the SuPeR BoWL. WITN got the STORY on the BOWL girlfriend. One of our locals was THERE and WITN was first on it! I have already uploaded to facebook, myspace, hulu, youtube, and bazinga. This boy, and your future BFF McCReery.......you gonna be FAMEous! ECU is where it HAPPENS! Gurlll.....I need a RedBull.
  • by Kevin Location: Beaufort County on Feb 6, 2012 at 04:14 AM
    Come on people, this is better news than the junk I have heard lately. Of course this is news, this father and son reported on the game for WITN.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 6, 2012 at 02:07 AM
    is this news??????
      by to anonymous on Feb 6, 2012 at 02:55 AM in reply to
      Of course it is news. Someone local won a contest, from WITN to take them to the super bowl.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 138761134 - witn.com/a?a=138761134