Deputy David Jennings Dawson III Guestbook

To leave your condolences for the family, friends and co-workers of Deputy David Jennings Dawson III, enter your comments below.

Please respect this space for condolences and memories only. If you have other comments, please click on the new stories and leave them there.

• by April Location: Kinston on Aug 17, 2011 at 06:14 PM
    To Kay and your family. I am so sorry for what all of you are going through. No parent should have to experience such a tragedy. Please try and take some comfort knowing what a legacy your son has left behind. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Jennings. He will truely be missed. But thank God for the difference he made in so many lives. Thought and prayers are with you all.
  • by Cindy Location: La Grange on Aug 9, 2011 at 03:51 PM
    I just read last week's Free Press and read this. I heart goes out to your family, David. I haven't seen you in a long time, but Gale and I were best friends in elementary school. Please know your family is in our prayers.
  • by Micheal Bishop Location: Walstonburg,NC on Aug 5, 2011 at 03:17 PM
    To the family Im sorry for your loss. To the GCSO family you know that Im here for all of you and I'm sorry for your loss. Mr. David you raised an awesome man he was a great friend to me and I will miss him.
  • by Amanda Location: Kinston on Aug 5, 2011 at 01:54 PM
    I wish yall the best to get through this tough time Jennings will be dearly missed by everybody who knew him we will always keep him in our hearts and our thoughts
  • by Alexis Pridgen Location: Kinston on Aug 4, 2011 at 12:01 PM
    jennings you will be dearly missed by all. the memories you left behind are the ones to cherish. your family and everyone were so proud of what all you done! your protecting us in a better place now! family is in our prayers! we love and miss you, and we will see you one day!
  • by titianna Location: greenville on Aug 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    i am so sorry 4 yall lost keep ur heads up
  • by Captain Kip Judice Location: Lafayette, LA on Aug 4, 2011 at 07:14 AM
    From the Lafayette Parish, LA Sheriff's Office to the family, friends and associates of Deputy Dawson the most sincerest condolences and Davis rest in the Holliest Peace possible as he work here is done far too soon. God's Blessings to all who miss David at this terrible time but know he is preparing a place for you...
  • by Dalpyne Location: Snow Hill on Aug 4, 2011 at 06:22 AM
    To the Dawson family - I am praying for your strength during this difficult time. Officer Dawson will be missed and was loved. May God bless and keep you, wrap his arms of protection around you and give you Peace.
  • by Roberta Location: Warsaw on Aug 4, 2011 at 05:16 AM
    To his mother Kay. So sorry for your loss. When I saw that smile he reminded me of your brother little Rickey. Your first cousin from pink hill. Roberta Stanley.
  • by Danielle Location: La Grange on Aug 3, 2011 at 05:16 PM
    Jennings you will be missed , I will be keeping your family in my prayers...see you one day

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 126580828 - witn.com/a?a=126580828