THE PROPOSAL: Congratulations Greg And Brittany!

Congratulations to Meteorologist Greg Armbrecht and Anchor/Reporter Brittany Gunter on their engagement.

Greg popped the question Saturday night during the 6 p.m. news.

Click the video link to watch the proposal.

• by Natalie K Location: Chicago on Oct 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    I wish I could have been there. That was amazing. Brit, you were in such shock. Greg, great job! I miss you guys. Congratulations! I can't wait for the wedding.
  • by YAHOO! Location: Eastern NC on Oct 19, 2011 at 12:45 PM
    I saw this saturday night and was like "is this for real?" CONGRATS!!!!! Wish you a long life of happiness together!
  • by Dark Horse on Oct 18, 2011 at 06:16 AM
    Yea! A true awwwwwwww moment. Congrats!
  • by Lloyd Location: Bangkok on Oct 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    Greg, you're so FRICKIN' good. Dang it.
  • by Renee Location: Greenville on Oct 17, 2011 at 09:22 AM
    Congrats Greg and Brittany !!! That was so nice to see. Brittany was really shock !!! I wish you both the best. Have a wonderful wedding and marriage !! God Bless..
  • by Renee Location: Greenville on Oct 17, 2011 at 09:22 AM
  • by Kimberly Location: Philadelphia PA on Oct 17, 2011 at 09:14 AM
    As Greg's twin sister I can assure all viewers that she had NO IDEA at all.
  • by Melissa Location: Plymouth on Oct 17, 2011 at 08:26 AM
    Now that just made my whole MONDAY! Sorry I didn't see it live. But the video was PERFECT! Best wishes! Glad to know there is still love in the world!
  • by Cleo on Oct 17, 2011 at 08:19 AM
    A very attractive couple!!! Congratulations Greg and Brittany!!!
  • by Kathy Location: Greenville on Oct 17, 2011 at 08:01 AM
    This was the best TV news I have seen yet, it was awesome, love it. What a great way to start a new marriage!! Congrats to both enjoy them on the news and weather

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 131925463 - witn.com/a?a=131925463