Camp Lejeune Marine Latest Afghan Casualty

A Camp Lejeune Marine was killed in fighting Saturday during combat operations in Afghanistan.

Corporal Lucas Pyeatt was a member of 2nd Radio Battalion, II Marine Expeditionary Force Headquarters Group at Camp Lejeune.

The Pentagon says the 24-year-old from West Chester, Ohio died in the Helmand province.

• by Dave P Location: Kabul on Sep 19, 2011 at 07:48 PM
    I am also a former 2nd Radio Bn Marine and send my deepest sympathies for this tragic loss. I too am working in Afghanistan right now but as a civilian and know the dangers of this environment all too well.
  • by Belinda Location: Louisiana on Feb 13, 2011 at 06:32 PM
    Semper Fi from one marine mother to another my prayers are with your family. God Bless
  • by eric here on Feb 8, 2011 at 07:21 AM
    u will be missed brother radbn will never be the same.
  • by Lisa Location: NC on Feb 7, 2011 at 05:27 PM
    Obama send the military home , like you said you would. My condolences to the family. How sad only 24 years old
  • by Dave Location: Grimesland on Feb 7, 2011 at 04:42 PM
    Stand at ease Brother.... Be at Peace
  • by Retired Enlisted Marine on Feb 7, 2011 at 02:59 PM
    Semper Fi Marine. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 7, 2011 at 02:44 PM
    Prayers for the family and friends of Corporal Lucas Pyeatt. I do wish our government would bring our troops home before anymore are lost. Enough is enough.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 115516694 - witn.com/a?a=115516694