Man Dies After House Fire

Greenville firefighters say a man is dead after a fire this afternoon at his Hudson Street apartment.

Fire-Rescue says the man was cooking and his shirt caught fire. It happened around 3:00 p.m. and the victim died later at the hospital.

No name is being released, but the victim was approximately 60 years old.

Stay with WITN News and witn.com for more on this developing story.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 123660819 - witn.com/a?a=123660819