A fire heavily damaged a beach home along the Crystal Coast.
Authorities say the fire was on the causeway near Moonlight Bay in Atlantic Beach and it began around 2:20 p.m.
Firefighters say it took three fire departments about 40 minutes to bring the blaze under control. The fire has been ruled accidental, starting from a charging battery on the first floor.
The owner was at home when the fire broke out and he was able to get his cat out and call 911.
The back portion of the home was gutted by the fire and there were no injuries.