Fire crews have cleared the scene of a small structure fire in Beaufort County.
The Chocowinity Fire Department was called to Bennett St. at 7:45 a.m. Wednesday. Officials said a fire was sparked when the owner of a mobile home was cutting metal.
Fire crews controlled the burn quickly and were able to clear the scene within 30 minutes.
Officials say no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.