Female Bikers Ride For A Good Cause

A group of female bikers from the East participated in the 1st Annual All Woman Ride Sunday.

Their goal was to promote motorcycle safety and support many causes such as breast cancer awareness, autism, lupus, and domestic violence.

The women rode from Greenville to Raleigh and met up with many other biker groups along the way.

• by Debra Location: K-town on Oct 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    Well, I am not a rider...but I am very proud of the ladies that did this wonderful thing. YOU LADIES ROCK !!
  • by Valtisha "O'Baby" Oden Merritt Location: Greenville on Oct 3, 2011 at 07:39 AM
    I was on this ride and it was for an awesome cause.I am so happy that we made it there&back safely.I wish that people on these dangerous highways would take in consideration of the lives of bike riders that they do put in jepordy. Raleigh and Zebulon drivers really didn't seem to care. We had awesome Road Captains in the Greenville and Tarboro meeting spots. Hats off to them for blocking exits for us.
  • by Twanna(Tu-Tu) Location: Winterville NC on Oct 3, 2011 at 06:45 AM
    I am with Braveheart Ryderzs of Greenville NC, I also rode in this historic event on Sunday October 2nd 2011, I was one of the many Road Captains that promoted safety for all that were involved in the ride. Next year will be bigger and better, i cant wait.
  • by marvina coco diva Location: greenville nc on Oct 3, 2011 at 06:11 AM
    It was a nice ride went to support the ladies i'm a member of bigg dawgz 252 it was a very nice event to see so many woman coming out for a good cause. I really enjoyed myself look forward in going next year.
  • by Tina (Xtacy) Location: Brown on Oct 3, 2011 at 05:51 AM
    I was one of the ladies that went on this ride and I must say this was one of the best times I have had in a long time. Can't wait until next year. Ladies do what you do and keep it safe on dem 2's. Who run the WORLD???
  • by Ranisha Brown Location: Greeenville NC on Oct 3, 2011 at 05:29 AM
    I participated in this ride and I must say it was a great experience!!!
  • by Felicia McIver Location: Sanford NC on Oct 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    I was in this group of ladies it was amazing to see 212 ladies on 2 wheels come together for such a great cause! I can't wait until next year.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130949278 - witn.com/a?a=130949278