900 Prescription Pills Found In Home

Deputies have arrested a Nash County couple after they found 900 prescription pills in their home.

According to deputies they received information that individuals were possibly forging prescriptions from prescription pads stolen from doctors in the Nash and Wilson County area.

The investigation then led to a search warrant being executed at the home of Ennis and Krista Clark home on 9280 Midway Rd. in Bailey.

When investigators searched the home they found 900 prescription pills. Investigators found prescription pads from several different doctors as wells as already forged prescriptions ready to be filled.

Ennis and Krista were arrested. Officials say Krista admitted to stealing the prescription pads and forging the prescriptions. It is believed she has been involved in forging prescriptions since January 2008.

Ennis is charged with trafficking opium/heroin and received a $100,000.00 secured bond.

Krista was charged with trafficking opium/heroin, as well as, six counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud/forgery. She received a $120,000.00 secured bond.

Deputies say they are still investigating.

• by Deb Location: Tarboro on Feb 28, 2011 at 01:20 PM
    To Lock Them Up and Throw away the key. If your theory holds, then everyone who drives a vehicle should be locked up. Vehicles cause deaths, and numerous injuries and LEGAL. How many people do you know have died or been injured in a car accident? And how many people do you personallyknow have died or been injured from taking drugs. Do the freaking math. Same goes for alcohol and tobacco, I guess you never took a drink or used a tobacco product..Umm hmmm.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2011 at 07:49 AM
    I had no idea we had so many PERFECT SELF-RIGHTEOUS peole in ENC!!! Wow! I bet their names are all first on the list in the Book of Life in heaven. I bet they never stole a candy bar when they were 8, never told a lie,was never envious of their neighbor or had lust in their hearts, never broke any commandment at all in fact. If YOU don't want drugs, don't take them! How simple can it be???
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2011 at 07:44 AM
    If you don't want to buy Pron or Alcohol or tobacco, you just passs on by, don't you??? Same applies here. I hate hippocrites.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 28, 2011 at 07:43 AM
    Who was the RAT? What these people do in their own homes should be their own business.
  • by Praying on Feb 11, 2011 at 08:39 PM
    just understand that this can be ANY of us. It could be someone in your family. It could be your best friend. This situation happens if we allow the use of pain meds to get out of control. We should be on our knees praying because there are so many people out there in this same situation needing help. I pray they get the help that they need. I pray this is God's way to lead them on a path to wholeness. God can do this. Do you know why? Because I am not perfect and I am forgiven. I am a Christian and I am a sinner. When I don't fit in and I don’t feel like I belong anywhere When I don’t measure up to much in this life OH!!!!, I’m a treasure in the arms of Christ
  • by Be realistic Location: Wilson on Feb 9, 2011 at 08:10 PM
    This couple knew perfectly well what they were doing was wrong and its consecuences! It is WELL said not to "judge" others, but it is said too that judge them by their fruit and these couple were harveting drugs!
  • by Disgusted on Feb 7, 2011 at 02:28 PM
    To: "Me"...I am pretty sure "friend" was just saying that we probably shouldnt judge when we have our own sins to worry about and im pretty sure they understand that what they did was wrong. I would love to know what all of you people did on a day to day basis to be on here casting judgment on others. Dont you have your own friends and family to run to to tell your pointless opinions. Dont really know the family but some of you disgust me as well. Ill pray for them and their family, but just as much as I will pray for you.
  • by Marcia Location: Elm City on Feb 7, 2011 at 01:19 PM
    These people probably were addicted at first or soon got that way.If they were selling Oxycodone those can go for about a buck a MG in some areas. Raleigh they were 8 bux for a 10mg and 25 dollars for a 30mg. They were selling them. People who have legitimate pain issues though are the ones that will pay. We have to go to specialists ( Pain Management) to get our meds and then follow DEA scrutiny because people like THIS try to get away with WRONG AND ILLEGAL DOINGS
  • by Jimmy Location: ENC on Feb 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM
    Lock them up and throw away the key. Drugs in this country have lead to a horrible state of affairs. Stealing, killing and every other crime under the sun and moon. Someone said in an early post about supply and demand. I say put drugs out on every street corner and let people have it for free. It will take the money out of it and folks will leave it alone. If the drug addicts can get it free and easy it will keep them from breaking in to my house and stealing my stuff as well as your stuff.
  • by Kim Location: Middlesex on Feb 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    i barely know these two but i do know they have two young innocent children that need our prayers

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 115392044 - witn.com/a?a=115392044