- The company that sparked an angry backlash after it raised the price of a drug for treating a deadly parasitic infection by more than 5,000 percent says it will roll back some of the increase.
- Hundreds participated in an annual race designed to help raise money for rehab services for adults and children with stroke, spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, orthopedic injuries and neuromuscular disorders.
- A divided House voted Friday to block Planned Parenthood's federal funds for a year, as Republican leaders tried to keep GOP outrage over abortion from spiraling into an impasse with President Barack Obama that could shut down the government.
- A piece of the thin plastic wrapper surrounding the Singles has the chance of sticking to the cheese, which could cause someone to choke, according to a statement from the Kraft Heinz company.
- The maker of Sara Lee, Nature's Harvest and other brands is recalling about 48,000 packages of bread sold in 11 states because they may contain fragments of glass from a broken light bulb at a company factory.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777