An Onslow County business will be closed for several days to repair damages caused by a fire.
Jacksonville fire marshal John Reed tells WITN that someone walking by Bombs Away tattoo shop on 407 Western Blvd. called emergency just after 8:20 p.m.
Reed says crews arrived to see the fire confined to the attic area above the bathroom in the back of the building.
There was an electrical problem with a bathroom vent fan, which caused the fire, according to Reed. He says this location did not have any prior calls of electrical fires.
No one was injured.
Bombs Away has rented the property for the past 3 years, but the property owner is Bryan Wolfe of Wolfe Properties.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.