Small Fire Put Out Quickly At Greenville Hotel Poolhouse

By: Dan Yesenosky
By: Dan Yesenosky

A small fire caused a little commotion at a Greenville hotel Wednesday night. The fire was at a poolhouse just before 7:00 p.m Wednesday at the Best Western at 2310 Greenville Boulevard NE. No one was in or near it at the time. Thanks to the quick response of Greenville Fire/ Rescue, the fire was put out quickly. A fire official tells WITN a plug overheated in an outlet and sparked the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 188135211 - witn.com/a?a=188135211