Significant Damage To Williamston Apartment After Fire

Firefighters say there was significant damage to an apartment after an afternoon fire on Monday.

Williamston firefighters got the call at 5:20 p.m. to the Roanoke Apartments on Gatlin Street.

The fire was caused by unattended items on a kitchen stove in the three bedroom apartment, according to the fire department.

Three people safely made it out and no firefighters were injured putting out the blaze.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189854651 -
Gray Television, Inc.