One person inside a mobile home in Beaufort County was able to escape as it was engulfed in flames and destroyed.
The fire broke out around 6:50 p.m. Tuesday night at 42 Shady Lane off of River Road.
Firefighters say the home is a total loss.
We're told one person was inside at the time and was able to get out.
Bunyan Fire officials on scene tell WITN the cause was an accidental stove fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.