Kinston Taco Bell Back Open After Firefighters Say Gas Lines Ignite In Kitchen

A Taco Bell had to shut down temporarily after a kitchen fire.

Commander Kevin Scully with the Kinston Fire Department tells WITN the fire started after an electrical short in a small refrigerator around the 9:00 hour this morning. Scully says that short caused 2 gas lines behind the refrigerator and some deep fryers to ignite.

Scully says that there were quite a bit of flames until the gas was shut off. There’s minor damage to the kitchen, officials say.

Officials say there were no injuries.

An employee with the Taco Bell who answered the phone says the business is back open.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 248028851 - witn.com/a?a=248028851