Fire At Chicken Processing Plant

Fire officials were called out to a fire at a chicken processing plant in Duplin county Saturday afternoon.

According to officials some workers were welding inthe back of the House of Raeford plant in Rose Hill when sparks caught some insulation on fire.

Firefighters with the Magnolia Fire Department responded and helped the worker to extinguish the fire.

Firefighters say there was minimal damage done to the building and no one was injured in the blaze.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 125272319 - witn.com/a?a=125272319