Ayden Mobile Home Damaged In Fire

A kitchen fire Thursday afternoon in Pitt County had crews on the scene of a local mobile home, where they initially thought a boy was trapped inside.

It happened on Club Drive in Ayden.

The spokesman for Ayden Fire and Rescue, Donald Skinner, tells us they got the call around 4:30 p.m., and at the time, they believed a 15-year old boy was in the house.

Fortunately, the boy had left with his friends before the fire broke out.

Crews controlled the fire within 15 minutes. Club Drive was blocked off for close to an hour.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 190311351 - witn.com/a?a=190311351
Gray Television, Inc.