Two units of an apartment complex in Greenville were evacuated after a fire this afternoon.
Greenville Fire & Rescue was called around 2:30 to Beech Village Apartments on Beech Street.
Battalion Chief Shannon Terry says it was a kitchen fire that was quickly contained.
Four fire engines and two ambulances responded and Terry says the kitchen was a total loss.
One resident was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.