A devastating fire last week at the Lost Colony Theater has been ruled accidental. Tuesday's fire destroyed the theater's costume shop, a garage and a storage building.
Dare County Fire Marshal Doug Remaley says the fire started in the garage and spread to the other buildings. He says they finished their investigation yesterday. The fire marshal says while they know where the blaze started, they still do not know exactly what started it.
The theater lost most of its costumes, up to 60,000 items, including a sword used by Andy Griffith when he was a young actor in the show.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.