Wilson Woman Dies From Kerosene Heater Fire Burns

A Wilson woman is dead following a fire that flashed from her kerosene heater.

Linda Best died last week at UNC Hospitals. Her sister says Best had second- and third-degree burns over most of her body.

Best hadn't turned on the gas in her apartment, but was using the kerosene heater.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5293761 - witn.com/a?a=5293761