Apartment Fire Ruled Accident

Authorities say Friday's fire at the Reedy Branch Apartments in Greenville that forced residents to evacuate has been ruled an accident.

Gary Coggins of Greenville Fire and Rescue says it appears a lamp fell over in a bedroom of one of the apartments and ignited the blaze.

Fortunately, there were no injuries.

Officials say the apartment, located on East 10th Street, sustained extensive smoke damage.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4351001 - witn.com/a?a=4351001
Gray Television, Inc.