Some residents of Clement Hall, the ECU dormitory that caught fire Wednesday, say they're still in disbelief. Facility services workers spent Thursday morning and a good part of the afternoon cleaning up the mess. Officials with campus living say everyone that was a resident of Clement Hall was allowed to return to their room Thursday afternoon, except those students who lived on the third floor where the fire started. They will move to other rooms in the same hall. Students were given $40 cash from the university to help them purchase incidentals.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.