Fire Electrical in Nature

Business owners on the waterfront in Beaufort, Carteret County are trying to salvage all they can, after a fire destroyed their building early Wednesday morning. Three businesses were using the building and have all been displaced. The State Bureau of Investigation determined that old wiring, no longer being used, still had electricity, and started the fire. It's a reminder to get wiring checked out, especially if you live or work in an older building.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2288196 - witn.com/a?a=2288196