Rescuers had a tough time reaching a paramedic and his wife, seriously burned in a propane explosion on a remote section of the Outer Banks.
It happened at the couple's Currituck County home in Corova Tuesday night. The area is accessible only by driving on the beach. In fact, a helicopter had to be brought in to fly the victims out. The unnamed couple is being treated at a Virginia hospital. The family dogs were also injured. They're being treated for burns and smoke inhalation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.