Paramedic, Wife Burned in Explosion

Rescuers had a tough time reaching a paramedic and his wife, seriously burned in a propane explosion on a remote section of the Outer Banks.

It happened at the couple's Currituck County home in Corova Tuesday night. The area is accessible only by driving on the beach. In fact, a helicopter had to be brought in to fly the victims out. The unnamed couple is being treated at a Virginia hospital. The family dogs were also injured. They're being treated for burns and smoke inhalation.


275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2186022 -
Gray Television, Inc.