Two Children Die in Fire

The lives of two children in Washington ended Saturday after they were left home alone with food cooking on the stove. Authorities say their mother Keisha Lee left behind her son five-year old Davon, and seven-year old daughter Queeta. Authorities say grease on the stove caught on fire and burned the interior of the home. The deaths of the children have saddened friends of the family. Funeral arraignments for Davon and Queeta are being planned. There's no word yet on a burial date or if an investigation into the fire is underway.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1486662 - witn.com/a?a=1486662
Gray Television, Inc.