Fire Hits Kinston Home

A Kinston family was forced to flee their home when it caught fire Monday morning. The fire broke out on Macon Street just before 6 a.m. Authorities say the fire started in the kitchen. Apparently a resident of the home was cooking breakfast, but fell asleep. The fire quickly consumed the entire home. Thankfully, everyone was able to get out with no injuries.


275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1461927 -
Gray Television, Inc.