Fire officials say a heating unit sparked an apartment fire that displaced 13 people Friday morning.
The Red Cross has put the families in a motel after the fire at Cherry Court apartments off Greenville Boulevard early Friday morning.
Fire crews started fighting the fire just after midnight. The fire started in the heating unit above one of the top floor apartments, then spread to the others.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.