Some New Bern postal workers came to work this morning only to be told they couldn't go inside.
Fire officials aren't saying what caused a gas leak inside the Omarks Building on Middle Street.
Employees of the building, which houses a post office and several offices and shops, say they smelled gas early this morning.
All of the gas lines were shut off and a short time later workers were allowed to return to work.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.