Gas Leak Closes Post Office

By: Bill Wilson
By: Bill Wilson

Some New Bern postal workers came to work this morning only to be told they couldn't go inside.

Fire officials aren't saying what caused a gas leak inside the Omarks Building on Middle Street.

Employees of the building, which houses a post office and several offices and shops, say they smelled gas early this morning.

All of the gas lines were shut off and a short time later workers were allowed to return to work.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 11853141 - witn.com/a?a=11853141
Gray Television, Inc.