Wilson Fire Leaves Four Families Homeless

A fire in Wilson Tuesday afternoon left four families homeless.

The fire happened at a 2-story apartment building on East Nash Street.
No one was injured in the blaze. The Red Cross is helping the families.

The building is a total loss. There is no word on a cause.


275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1145972 - witn.com/a?a=1145972
Gray Television, Inc.