Smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning killed seven college students who were caught in a house fire last weekend in Ocean Isle Beach.
The state's chief medical examiner says there was no evidence of any other injuries to the seven, who were all college students visiting from South Carolina.
There is still no cause for the fire
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.