Cooler temperatures the past few days may have some of you preparing to turn the heat on.
Gary Coggins with the Greenville Fire Department says using things like space heaters and kerosene heaters to heat your home may increase your risk of a house fire if they're placed close to items that can catch on fire.
The Greenville Fire Department reminds individuals they will come and install a smoke detector free of charge in your home.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.