WITN Entertainment News
New romantic comedy "A to Z" premieres Thursday night on NBC
Posted: 11:29 AM
- New romantic comedy "A to Z" makes its debut on NBC Thursday night.
Pepsi to launch soda sweetened with stevia
Posted: 12:28 PM
- There's Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and now, Pepsi True, a midcalorie version of the soda made with natural sweeteners.
ECU airmen show Pirate pride from Afghanistan on TODAY Show
Updated: 9:36 AM
- If you were watching the TODAY Show closely on Wednesday morning, you may have noticed some pirate pride peeking over Al Roker's shoulder during his live shots from Afghanistan.
Suddenlink drops Viacom channels in dispute
7 mins ago
- Missouri-based cable TV provider Suddenlink Communications has dropped multiple channels owned by Viacom from its programming, impacting viewers in 16 states, including here in North Carolina.
Join WITN at the Down East Heart Walk on October 25th
- Take steps toward a stronger, healthier life. Join WITN and the American Heart Association at the Down East Heart Walk on Saturday, October 25th to help defeat heart disease and stroke.
Free java offered to celebrate National Coffee Day
- Call it Joe, java, or your answer to the daily grind, but on Monday you can call it free at several locations celebrating National Coffee Day.
SNEAK PREVIEW: "Parenthood" kicks off final season tonight
- NBC's critically acclaimed family drama "Parenthood" begins its final season tonight at 10pm, following "The Biggest Loser."
SNEAK PEEK: NBC's Wednesday night lineup debuts tonight
- NBC premiere week continues tonight as cops take center stage.
SNEAK PEEK: 'The Voice' and 'The Blacklist' return to NBC tonight
- 'The Voice' and 'The Blacklist' return to NBC's Monday lineup tonight starting at 8pm!
Busch Gardens pulls Halloween display after complaints
- Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia has pulled severed head props from their annual "Howl-O-Scream" displays after complaints pointing to recent ISIS beheadings.
American Pickers coming to Jacksonville
- A popular History Channel show is coming to the east and is looking to do some 'picking'.
Hunter Hayes makes a stop in eastern Carolina
- Country music star Hunter Hayes made a stop in New Bern today to meet with fans and perform a few of his hit songs.
SNEAK PEEK: "Mysteries of Laura" debuts tonight following AGT finale
- "The Mysteries Of Laura" starring Debra Messing makes a special premiere tonight right after the season finale of "America's Got Talent" on NBC.
NEW INFO: Nike suspends sponsorship deal with Peterson
- Vikings owner Zygi Wilf says the team "made a mistake" in bringing back Adrian Peterson following his indictment on a felony child-abuse charge in Texas.
Magician wins "America's Got Talent" for first time
- It's his biggest trick yet: America voted and magician Mat Franco won America's Got Talent. Franco is the first magician to have won the talent competition.
95th annual Pitt County fair continues through Sunday
- The midway is packed with 35 rides, food vendors, performances and much more.
Former Athletes Try To Reclaim Glory Days On New Season Of " Biggest Loser"
- "The Biggest Loser" returns tonight at 8:00pm for a new season. This year's theme is "Glory Days", with 20 former athletes trying to reclaim the fitness they've lost.
Google Suggests Changing Gmail Password Following Leak
- Reports early Wednesday of millions of Gmail addresses and passwords being leaked had users of the popular email Web app understandably alarmed, but Google says the danger has been greatly exaggerated.
Police detain 'Django Unchained' actress in LA over PDA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A black actress who appeared in "Django Unchained" and her white companion suspect police assumed she was a prostitute when the two were only showing affection.
'Downton' Comes To The Mountains Of North Carolina
- American fans of "Downton Abbey" can soon see an exhibition on the show's costumes in Asheville.
Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Baby
- Palace: Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge expecting 2nd child.
MEDICAL EXAMINER: Rivers' Cause Of Death Unknown
- A spokeswoman said Friday that the "cause and manner of death" will require further studies.
Disney Promises Sequel To "Frozen"
- Families needing more "Frozen" have nothing to fear. Walt Disney Studios is releasing a miniature sequel called "Frozen Fever" in the spring.
UPDATE: NY Health Investigators Eye Joan Rivers' Case
- The New York state health department is investigating the circumstances surrounding Joan Rivers' cardiac arrest during an outpatient procedure.
Hunters Bag Record Gator On Opening Weekend Of The Season
- A few days into the start of this year's hunting season, a record-setting 756-pound gator was caught by Robert Mahaffey of Mississippi in the first weekend of the season.
More WITN Entertainment News