Kinston Native Jaime Pressly Arrested For DUI

Kinston native Jaime Pressly was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of drunk driving in California.

Police say the 33-year-old actress was pulled over in Santa Monica, California for a traffic violation around 11:00 p.m. She was taken to a nearby jail after police performed a field sobriety test.

Thursday afternoon police released her booking photo.

Pressly co-starred in the NBC series "My Name Is Earl" from 2005 to 2009, a role in which she won an Emmy in 2007.

Pressly's blood-alcohol level wasn't immediately released.

The Los Angeles County sheriff's website says the 33-year-old actress-model spent the night in jail and was released Thursday morning after posting $15,000 bail.

• by Brian Location: Greenville on Jan 19, 2011 at 09:54 AM
    She makes great money and enjoys the perks of being famous so when she screws up it is understandable to get a little public ribbing. Anyone who is close enough to her to be offended by the comments shouldn't just avoid them them this week. Come on, you know what the comments on here are going to consist of. If there was no references to "Earl" on here I sure wouldn't bother reading it. She'll pay a measly fine a week in the enquirer and then be back to good times with the rich and famous. Give me 1/2 what she makes in a year and you can write a weekly column on why I'm so stupid.
  • by neaka Location: Kinston on Jan 11, 2011 at 10:19 PM
    Hopefully she will make better decisions. We all make mistakes and can only pray to do better the next go round. Happy no one was hurt in the incident.
  • by Jo Location: Greenville on Jan 11, 2011 at 01:12 PM
    Careful some of you folks - your jealousy is showing. Jaime is a lovely and sweet girl; I've known her all her life. "ye without sin cast the first stone" or "there but by the Grace of God goeth I". All the posters of negative stuff should be totally ashamed of themselves. God bless Jaime.
  • by TONY THE TIGER Location: CHOCOWINITY on Jan 11, 2011 at 04:51 AM
    YOU SHOULD HAVE LET CRABMAN DRIVE YOU HOME !!!!!!!
  • by **Diane** Location: NC on Jan 11, 2011 at 02:14 AM
    My goodness Hetroman...atleast I make an atempt at writing, you evidently can't READ. If you can, then you would have seen I stated "when/if" you ever get into any kind of trouble. My my, if one didn't know any better, we'd think you were one of those DUI/DWI people who get SOOOOOOOOOOO testy at the mention of someone who is famous getting into trouble. And you spell "aint" with out the ' in it. Atleast I MEANT to write "SOOO". Go back to school sweety and learn before you preach....smile....giggle...oh...and by the way, ask your mommie's permission next time you get on the computer....(laughing @you)
  • by Shea Location: ENC on Jan 10, 2011 at 08:13 AM
    I don't care who you are or what you do or how much money you have, drinking and driving is wrong and stupid! She knew what she was doing and got caught, she could have killed someone thank God she didn't! You drive drunk you get caught you pay the price even if it is a "famous" person!
  • by Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011 at 09:44 AM
    Don't worry Jamie, Probably half of these people up here writing these stupid comments have had a DUI before. We miss and love you.
  • by Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011 at 08:21 AM
    As bad you all claim Jaime looks - She looks better than most of the population on her worst day!! She is beautiful even in this picture.
  • by bah on Jan 8, 2011 at 05:32 AM
    i want more info on the kid that died from the flu, yet this is up and that story is archived.
  • by HetroMAN on Jan 7, 2011 at 04:22 PM
    **Diane**,now aint that a hypocriical statement saying I hope you "fall".You are hit with the same stick as most up here commenting.And by the way,why put a ~ when it supposed to be a coma unless your funny that way and I aint talking funny as in Ha,Ha and learn how to spell the word so.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 113014309 - witn.com/a?a=113014309