Longoria/Parker Officially End Marriage

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are officially divorced.

The newly-single "Desperate Housewives" actress walked the red carpet solo at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.

She and San Antonio Spurs player Parker wed in the summer of 2007. The couple has no children. Longoria filed for divorce last year.

People magazine reports the divorce became final Friday in Texas.

• by Neo Location: Reality on Feb 9, 2011 at 04:10 PM
    Why hook up with someone who is culturally predisposed to lie, cheat, be selfish, be ignorant and be overbearing and expect something else?
  • by Do I Have A Shot? on Feb 1, 2011 at 07:48 PM
    If I don't have a chance at hooking up with her, then I'd rather not know. I felt the same when Britney Spears became single. lol
  • by Lubba Location: hehe on Feb 1, 2011 at 01:09 PM
    Anybody have her number?, Im pretty much a loser, she would love me so much, and I...would love her and her money. Come to me Eva......come to me!!!!
  • by cj on Feb 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    who cares? why is this news?
  • by anon Location: greenville on Feb 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM
    They should rename Hollywood to say Divorcewood!!!!
  • by Who cares? Location: Greenville on Feb 1, 2011 at 08:35 AM
    So? Another divorce in Hollywood...what else is new? They were such a match made in heaven, I'm heartbroken...how will I sleep at night? Whatever! How about a story that actually impacts society???
  • by Steve Location: Rocky Mount on Feb 1, 2011 at 06:59 AM
    Yeah, so?
  • by Neo Location: Reality on Feb 1, 2011 at 06:46 AM
    She should have known better than to go slummin'.
  • by anon Location: wallace on Feb 1, 2011 at 06:05 AM
    my parents split up, do u want the details so it can make news like these stupid people in hollywood!
  • by I Fought the Law on Feb 1, 2011 at 06:02 AM
    Oh my goodness.....I'm shocked!!! Another Hollyweird couple splitting up.....it can't be. They were married for almost 4 whole years.....that's a really long time for celebrities isn't it???

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 115000634 - witn.com/a?a=115000634