Jennifer Grey Named `Dancing' Champ

Jennifer Grey is the new "Dancing With the Stars" champ.

The 50-year-old actress beat out actor Kyle Massey and voting favorite Bristol Palin to take the title Tuesday.

Grey and professional partner Derek Hough earned a string of perfect scores on their way to the mirrorball trophy. The couple consistently topped the judges' leaderboard throughout the season, but Palin's cadre of voter support led to some surprising upsets, including Brandy's elimination after earning a perfect score last week.

Grey overcame physical pain to claim the "Dancing" championship, including an old injury in her neck and a new one in her knee.

• by Endurance Swimmer Location: Greenville on Nov 24, 2010 at 10:43 PM
    I agree with you Kay 100%! Jennifer "Baby" Grey did Patrick Swayze proud! I'm so happy for her, I loved Kyle also! They deserved to be in the top 2! In spite of her injuries, she did a fantastic job!!
  • by Kay Location: Emerald Isle on Nov 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM
    "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Quote from "Dirty Dancing." Jennifer Gray did her profession proud. I'm thrilled!
  • by Anonymous on Nov 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM
    S.T.U.P.I.D, rigged show. Continuation of dumb and dumber programming.
  • by Lori Location: Eastern NC on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:55 AM
    I think that all three were very good and I think that Kyle and Bristol came along way. Yes Jennifer did good to overcome all of her injuries, but lets face it she also had some dancing in her background were the other two did not. I think that everyone needs to back off of Bristol because she has not done anything to anyone. Just because you don't like her mom does not mean that you attack her. How would you feel if someone attacked your child because they did not like you? Have you every thought that maybe Bristol did not act more graceous because of the pressure that the public and media put her under by attacking her? People it is time to grow up and stop acting like a child. My hat goes off to Bristol and Kyle!!
  • by Lori on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:30 AM
    To: What a rip! Really, there still is disco clubs?
  • by Dave Location: Sensibility on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:26 AM
    Way to go, where did you get that quote from? I never heard that one in Dirty Dancing.
  • by What a rip! on Nov 24, 2010 at 08:11 AM
    I've seen better performances in disco clubs at 1 A.M.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 24, 2010 at 08:04 AM
    So happy for Jennifer Grey!! She so deserves this great win!! Just wish Bristol would act a little more graceous in her defeat and stop being a spoiled brat!
  • by Way To Go on Nov 24, 2010 at 05:21 AM
    So glad she won. She was the oldest of the remaining three. She made all the dances look so easy. She also made Patrick Swayze proud. Like he said in the movie said NOBODY OUS BABY IN THE CORNER! Love it......always will.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 110311224 - witn.com/a?a=110311224