Happy Mother's Day

WITN wishes all the moms in Eastern Carolina a "Happy Mother's Day!"

We hope you'll tell us why your mother is so special by commenting on this story.

Your comment may be used on WITN News.

• by Christy Location: Greenville,N.C. on May 8, 2011 at 09:42 PM
    my mom is the best mom.she has been there for me when i needed her.she has helped me out in so many ways.what would we do with out our moms.happy mothers day kay phillips
  • by jess Location: nc on May 8, 2011 at 08:39 PM
    Thanks be to my mom for all she could do, I love her for that.
  • by yuhudeet Location: nc on May 8, 2011 at 08:36 PM
    Mom was the best she could be only we don't always see it until we have little ones of our own. Love you Shana from your little budgy pooh chai hadassah.
  • by daughter on May 8, 2011 at 07:47 PM
    My Mom is my best friend. She is a fine person, loves all of her family. My four grandchildren are the apples of her eye, and of mine. Happy Mother's Day Aldine Harrell Smith.
  • by kimmy Location: newport on May 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM
    she passed away on the 30th of january but she was the best. she was so giving and she never judged, she was the backbone and my strength.she was the best mother anyone could ask for.She was always nominated as the best neighborhood mom as well.No one will ever replace her. Her name was Susan Florian, mother of me and my sister. Happy mothers day mom <3
  • by Vickie Location: Grimesland on May 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    Thank You ever so kindly,WITN.May all the Mother's at the station have a great Mother's Day as well.
  • by Betina Location: Ahoskie on May 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    My Mom is special beacause throughout her life she has shown love,caring and so much compassion for every person she has met. she taught 33 yrs here in Hertford County and even today she has students who still remember her and how much she gave of herself. My sisters and brothers agree that our mom is the greatest mom.
  • by Mary Location: Martin County on May 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 121464259 - witn.com/a?a=121464259