A publicist says two members of jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band were among those killed on the plane that crashed into a Buffalo, New York, house.
Publicist Sanford Brokaw identifies the band members as Gerry Niewood and Coleman Mellett.
In a statement Mangione, said: "I'm in shock over the horrible, heartbreaking tragedy."
Following are more confirmed names of people killed in crash of Continental Connection Flight 3407. The names have been provided by airline officials, relatives or friends.
- Capt. Marvin Renslow, pilot, of Lutz, Fla.
- Rebecca Shaw, first officer, of Maple Valley, Wash.
- Matilda Quintero, flight attendant.
- Donna Prisco, flight attendant.
- Capt. Joseph Zuffoletto, off-duty crew member.
- Alison Des Forges, of Buffalo, considered one of the world's leading experts on the genocide in Rwanda.
- Beverly Eckert, of Stamford, Conn., whose husband died in the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
- Ellyce Kausner, student at Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Maddy Loftus, of Parsippany, N.J. Headed to Buffalo for weekend reunion of women hockey players.
- Susan Wehle, of Amherst, N.Y. Was cantor at Temple Beth Am in Williamsville
Copyright 2015 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.