WITN's 2010 "Look At Those Lights!" WINNER

CLICK THE VIDEO LINKS TO SEE THE PREVIOUS NOMINEES AND FINALISTS

Congratulations to the Willis Family in Vanceboro

They are the $300 grand prize winners of the 2010 Look At Those Lights! contest.

The Adams Family from Greenville are the runners-up and will receive $150.

Thanks to all of our nominees and everyone who voted. And thanks to EVERYONE who put up their own Christmas lights, brightening all of Eastern Carolina.

Merry Christmas!!!

• by Mary Location: Vanceboro on Dec 25, 2010 at 06:54 PM
    they always have a beautiful display of lights.Keep up the good work
  • by meredith Location: greenville on Dec 25, 2010 at 04:32 PM
    Thank to the willis family, my family and I loved it. Now that we know about the display it will be a tradition to visit. The fireworks were wonderful, even better than greenville's on fourth of july. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing next years lights!
  • by Gamer on Dec 25, 2010 at 06:07 AM
    Willis family in Vanceboro did a great job, each and every year. Only strange thing is the Captain American figure holding a head, might want to remove it next year but over all it is an amazing yard to see at night.
  • by Briscoe R Location: Greenville on Dec 24, 2010 at 06:25 PM
    Hi Ms.Adams! I used to be one of your students. I am in fifth grade now. I really wished you won. I drove past your house a few times it was super cool.
  • by Congratulations! Location: ENC on Dec 24, 2010 at 04:28 PM
    Congratulations to the Willis family. They have been doing this for years, and I remember when I lived in New Bern it was always such a treat to go by there and view their lights. Merry Christmas!
  • by Andrew M Location: Greenville on Dec 24, 2010 at 03:22 PM
    Hi Mrs. Adams! I used to be your student. I was sad when your house didn't win. Your house looks awesome!
  • by Kate Location: Tuscarora on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:35 PM
    The Willis's Christmas lights in vanceboro are awesome!! They take the time each year to set up these lights for the community to see an they have fireworks an activities for the kids!! It is such a beautiful thing that they do!!! They have my vote!!!
  • by Casey Location: Tuscarora on Dec 24, 2010 at 01:48 PM
    The Willis' display in Vanceboro should be your winner. They are good hearted people that start setting this display up four or five months in advance. They are very community and family oriented and have firewoks and activities for the little ones. They got my vote!
  • by Marietta Mills Location: Vanceboro on Dec 23, 2010 at 08:15 PM
    The Willis family puts alot of work and for thought in their decoration. They should be the winners
  • by Yvonne Location: Havelock on Dec 23, 2010 at 06:52 PM
    I am voting for Finalist #1. The Willis' have put so many details that "10,000 lights" can never measure up to. Hand made displays and characters drawn by hand. The best part is the FIREWORKS display is always AMAZING! Come by and see and I think you'll agree. Finalist # 1 is the one to beat! Good luck guys!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 111198684 - witn.com/a?a=111198684