WITN Entertainment News
Prince's sister reveals why she is skipping his Minnesota funeral, says family Is not fighting over estate
- Prince's sister says there is no bad blood between her siblings as they attempt to divide the late singer's estate.
Country music singer Eric Church to headline ECU kickoff event
- Country music star Eric Church is coming to East Carolina.
Prince had entered treatment program to deal with hip pain, medication use
- Prince, who died April 21 at age 57, had entered an out-patient treatment program, ABC affiliate KSTP-TV reports.
Obama out: President takes last shots at official Washington
- Even though President Barack Obama and his wife can't wait to get out of the White House, being a lame duck can hurt a guy.
Junior Women's Association hosting "Touch A Truck" April 30th
- The Junior Women’s Association of Greenville is hosting “Touch A Truck” on April 30th from 10am-1pm in the Greenville Mall parking lot.
AHA presents Down East Heart Ball April 30th
- The American Heart Association’s Down East Heart Ball raises funds to support cardiovascular disease research and awareness.
Washington Harbor District Alliance presents 6th annual Washington Marine Market
- On Saturday, April 30th, 9am-5pm, join the Washington Harbor District Alliance as they present the 6th annual Washington Marine Market.
WITN reporter takes to the skies with Blue Angels
- From take off to landing, the Blue Angels fly at high speeds doing all types of maneuvers. Wednesday, WITN's own Stacia Strong joined them in the sky.
35th Annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse
- The 35th annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse in Kinston officiall kicks off tonight!
Beaufort Wine and Food Festival runs through Sunday
- The Beaufort Wine and Food Festival is back for its 12th year! The festival continues through Sunday.
4th annual International Taste of Greenville
- The International Taste of Greenville returned to the Greenville Hilton on Thursday.
Living History Weekend puts on battle reenactment in Plymouth
- Sunday held the second battle reenactment and the final event of the Washington County Historical Society's annual Living History Weekend.
Multiple churches come together for joint service at Farmville Dogwood Festival
- Hundreds of people came out Sunday morning for the last day of the Farmville Dogwood Festival.
Prince's sister says he had no known will
- Tyka Nelson filed the paperwork Tuesday in Carver County probate court in Minneapolis. Prince died at age 57 on Thursday at his estate in suburban Minneapolis.
Farmville Dogwood Festival continues today with Dogwood Bash
- The festival, from Friday, April 22 through Sunday, April 24, features food, music and fun for the whole family.
Big attendance numbers for Cherry Point Air Show
- The 2016 Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point Air Show was this past weekend in Havelock.
New Bern Area Shriners' 49th annual Fish Fry
- New Bern Area Shriners are holding their 49th annual Fish Fry to benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children.
ECU Student Veterans Services hosts "Storm the Stadium Step Challenge"
- East Carolina University’s Student Veteran Services hosted the 1st annual Storm the Stadium Step Challenge today.
Learn what's in store at the 35th annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse
- There is something for everyone planned at the 35th annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse May 6 and 7 in Kinston. WITN is proud to sponsor this great community event.
"Strong" flexes its muscles tonight!
- New fitness show "Strong", created by Sylvester Stallone, debuts tonight.
Third annual Southern Sides competition at BBQ Festival
- The third annual Southern Sides competition is on tap for the 35th annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse in Kinston in May.
46th annual Grifton Shad Festival is underway
- The Grifton Shad Festival is celebrating their 46th anniversary, starting April 11th and continuing through April 17th.
"The Voice" Heats Up!
- Live competition returns tonight on “The Voice”.
PirateFest ended Saturday with BMX event to honor Dave Mirra
- Protown BMX riders entertained a large group of people outside the Pitt County Courthouse in Uptown Greenville Saturday while also remembering one of their own.
Famous Clydesdale horses coming to Eastern Carolina
- The Budweiser Clydesdales are coming to Eastern Carolina near the end of April.
More WITN Entertainment News