WITN Entertainment News
Bobby Brown says loss of daughter is 'unimaginable'
- R&B singer Bobby Brown says the loss of daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown at age 22 is "unimaginable."
Patriarch of musical Jackson family hospitalized in Brazil
- Joe Jackson, the father of the late Michael Jackson and patriarch of the musical family, suffered a stroke while visiting Brazil.
Late summer travel deals abound
- If you still have some vacation days left, consider yourself double-lucky. There are deals to be had for those interested in some late summer travel.
WWE cuts ties with Hulk Hogan amid report that he used slurs
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. has severed ties with Hulk Hogan amid a report that one of the biggest stars in professional wrestling history used racial slurs in a conversation caught on a sex tape.
Meteorologist Charlie Ironmonger and wife welcome healthy baby girl
- Adele Rose Ironmonger was born at 8:10am weighing 10 lbs 4 oz.
Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert divorce after 4 years of marriage
- After years of tabloid gossip, country music's top couple Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert announced their divorce after four years of marriage.
MUST SEE: Professional surfer attacked by shark during surfing competition
- A professional surfer had a close encounter with a shark during a competition in South Africa on Sunday -- and the whole terrifying ordeal unfolded on live television.
Hitchhiking robot embarking on coast-to-coast tour across US
- A hitchhiking robot is about to embark on its first cross-country tour of the U.S. after similar trips in Canada and Europe.
TLC cancels '19 Kids and Counting' following molestation reports
- TLC is officially canceling "19 Kids and Counting."
How would you like to win $5,000 for college tuition?
- WITN’s radio partner Bob 93.3 is giving you the chance to do just that. Learn how to take part in "Tuition Mission - The Ultimate Survivor!"
Amazon celebrates anniversary with "Prime Day"; Walmart slashes prices
- Black Friday and Cyber-Monday are still more than five months away, but retail giants Amazon and Walmart may be eyeing the calendar as they slug it out with major online sales.
Huge reward offered for Dorothy's ruby slippers
- Anonymous donor offers $1 million for information leading to return of original “Wizard of Oz” slippers stolen from museum.
Agent: Actor Omar Sharif has died in a Cairo hospital of a heart attack
- Omar Sharif, the Egyptian-born actor who soared to international stardom in two David Lean epics, "Lawrence of Arabia" and "Doctor Zhivago," has died. He was 83.
Regis Philbin named contributor to 4th hour of 'Today'
- Veteran daytime-TV host Regis Philbin is joining NBC's "Today" as a contributor to the 4th hour.
Subway suspends relationship with Jared Fogle amid federal investigation
- The statement from the company says Jared Fogle continues to cooperate with authorities and that he expects "no actions to be forthcoming." It said both sides agreed suspending the relationship was "the appropriate step to take."
Vets: Be courteous with fireworks
- We celebrate our independence on July 4th, but for the very same people who protect our freedom, it can be a difficult day to deal with.
Heightened concern about ISIS-inspired attacks during holiday weekend
- As large crowds gather all over the country for Fourth of July celebrations, there's heightened concern about attacks inspired by ISIS.
2015 Eastern Carolina Fourth of July fireworks and events
- Check out a comprehensive list of Fourth of July fireworks and events across Eastern Carolina.
Kate Peacock crowned Miss North Carolina, Miss America next
- The annual Miss North Carolina crown is passed to a new winner who is on her way to the Miss America pageant in September.
Box Office preview for June 19, 2015
- See what's hot at the movie theaters this weekend.
Man stranded by flood waters gets help from country music star and "Voice" host Blake Shelton
- Tropical Storm Bill left many Oklahomans stranded, but one man is home safe tonight, thanks to an Oklahoma icon.
Brian Williams' rehabilitation efforts begin Friday
- Brian Williams says he let his ego get the better of him in telling stories that exaggerated his role in reporting news stories.
AT&T hit with $100M fine for its 'unlimited' data plans
- AT&T Mobility LLC has been hit with a $100 million fine for offering consumers "unlimited" data, but then slowing their Internet speeds after they hit a certain amount.
Delivery by drone in 30 minutes? Amazon says it's coming
- Amazon vice president Paul Misener told a House committee Wednesday the federal government needs to speed up rules that regulate the use of commercial drones.
55th annual Old Homes Tour & Antique Show on the Crystal Coast
- The 55th annual Old Homes Tour & Antiques Show will be held June 26 to 28, 2015 in Beaufort.
More WITN Entertainment News