- Overcrowding concerns or just athletic recruiting? That's a question that some parents are asking their School Board members after they voted 5-3, to allow four schools to participate in open enrollment.
- The English Department at ECU is taking a preemptive move against likely budget cuts from the state. There aren't as many courses on the docket for the Fall Semester and some faculty members will not be returning.
- The parents of the Clemson University fraternity pledge who fell to his death from a bridge last fall have filed civil lawsuits against the school, the fraternity and three members.
- Goldsboro police say around 11:50 a.m. shots were fired from a moving vehicle at another vehicle parked at 5 Star Discount on Central Heights Road. The shooting was across the street from Eastern Wayne Middle School.
- An annual book entitled "The Other College Guide: A Road Map to the Right School for You" says East Carolina University gives you the most bang for your buck among colleges and universities in the southeast.
- Principal Maria Johnson says she is proud to announce that Northside High School is now a demonstration school for any other high school looking to become involved with the Avid program.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777