- Politicians in Texas, Arkansas and elsewhere vowed defiance — and other conservative states could follow suit — after the Obama administration told public schools across the U.S. on Friday to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.
- Leaders of North Carolina's public universities are grappling with the threat that the federal government could withhold billions of dollars if the state loses a legal battle over transgender students and bathrooms.
- Teaching has become an increasingly difficult job over the last few years with more assessments, students and budget constraints. That makes Teacher Appreciation Week all the more special for educators.
- President Barack Obama's daughter Malia will take a year off after graduating high school in June before attending Harvard University in 2017, the president and his wife said Sunday in a long-awaited announcement.
- The art teacher at St. Peter Catholic School in Greenville says the engineering and design-related work students have been doing in art class is not only good for the students, but for the future of the country.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777