- A judge has declared a mistrial in the Jodi Arias sentencing retrial after jurors deadlocked on whether the convicted murderer should be executed or sent to prison for life for killing her lover in 2008.
- The Justice Department says it won't prosecute former Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of an unarmed black 18-year-old that led to weeks of protests.
- A man who once faced a judge with 58 sex offense charges to his name last year went before a different judge this week to offer a plea. Now he will spend at least the next 20 years of his life behind bars.
- Grant Hayes was convicted for the 2011 death of Laura Ackerson, the mother of his two children. The North Carolina Court of Appeals has denied that request, ruling there was no error in his conviction.
- 20-year-old Christopher Williams and 18-year-old Kwame Hill were arrested after officers with the Martin County Narcotics Unit found 54 bags of heroin, 42 grams of marijuana and five grams of cocaine in a Jamesville home.
- Two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries after being shot Saturday at a Charlotte nightclub where rappers T.I., Young Jeezy and Yo Gotti were advertised to appear, a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police spokesman said.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777