Updated: 9:12 PM
- The district attorney's office says 28-year-old Matthew Deans, the driver of the truck that struck the family's car, is charged with misdemeanor death by vehicle and failure to reduce speed.
- Cook County jail officials say a Chicago teenager who's been locked up since last year has required more than $1 million in medical care because he ingests pieces of metal and other objects.
- The streets of Cleveland largely remained calm Sunday morning after police in riot gear made numerous arrests overnight of protesters angered by a patrolman's acquittal in the deaths of two unarmed black suspects in a barrage of police gunfire.
- A court document made public Friday after the arrest on a murder warrant of Daron Dylon Wint says authorities believe "the crimes required the presence and assistance of more than one person."
- A grand jury indicted all six officers charged in the case of Freddie Gray, who died of injuries he suffered in police custody, allowing the state's attorney to press ahead with the most serious charges despite criticism that she was part of an "overzealous prosecution."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777