Traffic Stop Puts Suspected Dealer In Jail

Jones County deputies say a K-9 officer helped them put a suspected drug dealer behind bars.

Serell Levy of New Bern is charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell & deliver cocaine, manufacture cocaine, conspire to sell & deliver cocaine, maintain a vehicle for controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and alter/steal/destroy evidence.

Deputies say they, along with Maysville police and the SBI stopped the 33-year-old man's vehicle on State Road 1002 on Thursday. The sheriff's dog found crack cocaine in the vehicle.

Levy is jailed on a $100,000 secured bond.

• by D Location: Jones County on Jun 3, 2011 at 11:03 PM
    Grow up people, learn how be just a little bit human. Nobody even bothered to talk about shooting the guy who is charged with chile sex abuse. No comments at all. Yes this guy deserves to be charged and receive punishment. Unfortunately, our system sucks so it probably won't be enough. I just hope for this man's sake that something happens in him to help him make that change. Maybe one of you will see him trying to be different one day and feel the true guilt of your words. There is good in all people, and leave his mother out of this. You know nothing other than a news post. People are disgusting when hatred is involved.
  • by CopperTopper on May 23, 2011 at 03:23 PM
    Actually a Superior Court Judge will be judging him "BRUH!"
  • by Anonymous on May 22, 2011 at 05:03 PM
    eeerr uh only god can judge us yo...you kno what i be sayin?
  • by me on May 21, 2011 at 09:02 AM
    You never know the circumstances but yet are quick to pass judgement on a person. We all do wrong things in life. If it were your son. You would not make a comment like shooting a person god will judge you like u judge some one esle
      by Anonymous on May 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM in reply to me
      Drugs are the scourge of this nation right now! We need to eliminate those that are selling/using/etc. with drugs! I dont care that they are addicted...have some self-control, let's stop hugging them all and remind them that what they do is WRONG on so many levels! My son, your son, our son, PUNISH appropriately!!! No more doormat!!
      by Coke Dealers on May 21, 2011 at 08:28 PM in reply to me
      Yeah, coke dealers are great people. You act as if they're all like John DeLorean.
  • by Waste on May 20, 2011 at 07:39 PM
    Too bad they couldn't find a reason to shoot him. Now the waste of tax $ starts...
      by me on May 21, 2011 at 09:05 AM in reply to Waste
      wow god forgive u what if it was your child.dont say it couldnt be yours cause it could
        by Mark on May 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM in reply to me
        it couldn't be mine! and I agree with "Waste"
        by My Child? on May 21, 2011 at 08:24 PM in reply to me
        No, I'd shoot my own child for dealing cocaine....obviously, you wouldn't.
  • by Toni Location: Cherry Point on May 20, 2011 at 01:48 PM
    He looks like such a fine American. Surley the police must be mistaken..... What a thug!!!!!!!!
  • by TC Location: ENC on May 20, 2011 at 01:44 PM
    Not surprised...
  • by Good Boy! on May 20, 2011 at 01:00 PM
    Kudos to the dog and his trainers. Glad to hear another cocaine dealer is off the street (for a few weeks anyway). Let's hope the people jonesing for their coke will decided to go cold turkey and quit that terrible mess.
      by DS on May 22, 2011 at 03:51 PM in reply to Good Boy!
      this guy is my brother and i will say yes what happen is wrong but you all act like he the blame for all of this, only GOD can judge us so why are you all putting the target on this man i will see you soon bruh
        by laugh@DS on May 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM in reply to DS
        You say you will see him soon...you planning on coming to jail too? We got a orange jumpsuit for you...We act like he is to blame for all of this...Well DUHHH! Because he is! I mean I am sorry for making your brother sell and distribute drugs. I shouldn't have held a gun to his head and told him to do it right? My bad...I will go tell the magistrate it was all a little misunderstanding...
      by laugh@DS on May 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM in reply to Good Boy!
      Who exactly is to blame for your "bruh's" drug dealing? Should we blame his mother who failed to raise a productive member of society? Should we blame her for failing to recognize that her son was headed down the wrong path and show him a better way? Should we blame the cops for doing their job and taking a drug dealer off the streets or keeping people safe? Exactly who is to blame?

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 122353054 - witn.com/a?a=122353054