Police ID 3 People Killed In NC Home Invasion

Authorities have identified the three people shot and killed in an apparent home invasion in Thomasville.

Thomasville police identified those who were killed Thursday as: 61-year-old Sharon Rushing; 43-year-old Angela Soles; and 52-year-old Gary Seward. All three lived at the home.

Authorities say Soles was Rushing's daughter and that Rushing and Seward were in a relationship.

Police say they found signs of forced entry when they responded to a 911 call Thursday afternoon. The house wasn't ransacked, and police say they haven't determined a motive.

• by Anonymous on Nov 12, 2011 at 08:43 PM
    something has to be done about these primate gamgs running around killing people
  • by ralphie Location: ahoskie on Nov 12, 2011 at 07:58 PM
    rampage of the random murder spree- brought to us by our government arming invading gangs?
      by Boats on Nov 13, 2011 at 08:19 AM in reply to ralphie
      And taking all measures possible to disarm the law-abiding public, or should I say "subjects". Said it before, say it again.."when seconds count, the police are only minutes away."
        by Madea on Nov 13, 2011 at 02:25 PM in reply to Boats
        Boats, so true, so true. I am a firm believer of ...peace be still. It will only take me a second to reach my piece 'o steel! If someone is nuts enough to break into my home, only the Good Lord knows what they are capable of. A lonely older woman like myself? I'm standing on my right to keep and bear arms.
          by 40some on Nov 13, 2011 at 06:36 PM in reply to Madea
          "Lonely older woman"...Sounds like cougar time to me.
  • by T Maxx Location: G-vegas on Nov 12, 2011 at 07:12 PM
    GOD BLess friends and family of the victims. Its a very sad day, to be killed in ones home.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 12, 2011 at 02:34 PM
    Sad day and time we live in.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133747923 - witn.com/a?a=133747923