Police Ask For Your Help In Double Shooting Investigation

The Greenville police department is asking for your help.

The department is searching for suspects in a double shooting that left one man dead earlier this month.

Crimestoppers is offering to pay up to $5,000.00 for information that leads to the successful prosecution of this case.

The shooting at the Pirates Cove apartment complex claimed the life of 18-year-old Demetrius Boone of Winterville. Rayshawn Nobles was hurt.

Anyone with information related to this case is asked to contact the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-EYES (3937) or Pitt/Greenville Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777 or by texting “PITTGV” and their information to 274637.

• by JUST A THOUGHT on Dec 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM
    Roll them camera's back there are police that live out there and im pretty sure there are camera's that can get all the evidence you need. R.I.P DJ.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 22, 2011 at 06:29 AM
    Nothing about this appears to be a random event. People at the party know who did this and just are not snitching.
      by Anti-Snitch on Dec 23, 2011 at 12:00 AM in reply to
      Snitches get stitches! Or end up in ditches! Or grant wishes! Or have to do the dishes! Hey, I could be one of those 'rapper' guys!
  • by nightrain on Dec 22, 2011 at 06:20 AM
    Party coordinators could hire that homeowner from the other story as a....
  • by Ben Location: Kinston on Dec 22, 2011 at 04:27 AM
    The law seems helpless to control them so the best thing that can happen to these murderous thugs is that they kill each other off.
  • by ECU Grad 91 Location: Boone on Dec 22, 2011 at 03:21 AM
    Wow..Greenville has turned into such a violent place. What a shame, I will not allow my children to go off to school in a town such as this. You all need to make some changes quick and get things under control. All the homocides recently have really hurt your reputation.
      by I totally agree! on Dec 22, 2011 at 04:11 AM in reply to ECU Grad 91
      I want to leave this 'dead' end town so bad, but the job market is so shaky. I truly HATE Pitt County!!
      by Anonymous on Dec 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM in reply to ECU Grad 91
      What is homocides? Is it a gay murder?
  • by really on Dec 21, 2011 at 07:25 PM
    How can you say that he knows who did it? He lost his best friend and he got hurt to because of some thugs. Maybe it was one of your family members. you really need to get a life and stop blaming innocent people for the stupidity of others.
  • by pete Location: grifton on Dec 21, 2011 at 06:27 PM
    Give him a pistol and a box of ammo and see how long it takes to find who did it.
  • by really on Dec 21, 2011 at 05:07 PM
      by Not MY Family on Dec 22, 2011 at 02:44 AM in reply to really
      It could not have happened to anyone in MY family. I would say WHY, but if I did, WITN 7 wouldn't allow the comment. I'll trust that we ALL know why. (wink)
  • by how would he know? on Dec 21, 2011 at 05:03 PM
    I'm pretty sure while trying to force their way into a party they forgot to leave their names at the door. Your assumption that Nobles knew who was shooting implies you think like most close-minded people, that everyone at that party was involved. If I'm ever robbed I'm gonna make sure I get their name before they shoot me, if I survive at least I will know who did it. Come on guys.
  • by maybe on Dec 21, 2011 at 04:53 PM
    he mighta seen and then again he might not. when gangs involved, no body seen nothin. i hope who EVER seen who did it will come forward.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136028213 - witn.com/a?a=136028213