Second Wilson Shooting Victim Dies

Police say a second shooting victim has died while police continue to search for those responsible for the Wednesday night shooting in Wilson.

Twenty-year-old Killed Shikia Hall died immediately following the shooting on Wilson Street. Police say 19-year-old Shadimond Littleton passed away Friday.

Sgt. John Slaughter says three women were sitting in a car outside 1011 Wilson Street when shots were fired shortly before midnight.

So far police have not released any information about possible suspects.

Previous Story

One woman is dead and another in critical condition after a shooting in Wilson County Wednesday night..

Sgt. John Slaughter with the Wilson Police Department says three women were sitting in a car outside 1011 Wilson Street in Wilson when shots were fired shortly before midnight.

Slaughter says Shikia Hall, 20, was shot and killed. Shadimond Littleton, 19, was also shot and is in critical condition at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. Both women have Wilson addresses.

A third woman's name is not being released at this time, according to Slaughter.

At this time, it's unclear why the shots were fired, or who fired them. Slaughter says they can only confirm they came from outside the car.

• by Friend of Redbones Location: greenville on Nov 18, 2011 at 05:26 AM
    When i heard about this tragedy i was very hurt along with everyone else that knows Kia. My friends just went thru this last year and its a shame that these so called thugs that dont have have anything else to do with their lives just take it upon themselves to do random drive-bys. I dont believe in no one not being a witness to what went on this night because there is one out there that seen what happened and needs to come fourth to share what they saw not being a snitch but being a person that would help out tremendlessly. To whom ever that did it needs to man up and turn themselves in because I know they got to feel stupid right now. OAN:R.I.P Kia ily. My prayers are still with the family & friends.
  • by REDBONES Location: GREENVILLE on Nov 16, 2011 at 08:55 AM
    WE ARE THE BEST FRIENDS OF SHIKIA HALL AND IT HURTS US DEARLY THAT OUR BEST FRIEND WAS TAKEN FROM US. IF YOU KNO US THEN YOU KNO A YEAR AGO ANOTHER ONE OF OUR BEST FRIENDS WAS TAKEN AT A CLUB IN ROCKY MOUNT AND ITS KILLING US CAUSE THIS KEEPS HAPPENING TO US AND NO THEY WONT BAD GIRLS.... NO THEY WONT STREET RUNNERS.... THEY/WE ARE YOUNG ADULTS LIVING OUR REGULAR LIFE AND CANT EVEN DO IT WITHOUT HAVING A FEAR OF SOMETHING OR LOSING SOMEONE! WE STARTED OFF AS A GROUP OF 10 AND NOW WE ARE DOWN TO 8.... ALL WE ASK OF YOU IS TO HELP US.... HELP US IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE EVEN IF ITS JUST A PRAYER.... HELP US BRING SUPPORT TO THE FAMILIES.... AND HELP US BRING JUSTICE TO THESE GIRLS..... THANK YALL FOR SUPPORTING US AND THE FAMILIES AT THIS TIME......
      by Friend of Redbones on Nov 18, 2011 at 05:28 AM in reply to REDBONES
      I love yall and keep yall heads up. This person is somewhere rotting!!!! #stoptheviolence
  • by La'Keisha Location: Wilson on Nov 15, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    I am just shocked to hear such foolish mess on this page...people need to understand that my family is hurting right now and we do not need your negative comments. What you could do is pray for us to let us know that you care. This has nothing to do with RACE and it doesn't matter if the girls were up to no good (which they were not) it still doesn't give anyone the right to just KILL someone. I use to go to the store late at night when I was pregnant to help cravings...I was out past 12 midnight but was at the store. I have also just sat in the parking lot to open up what I purchased just to get a head start on it before I got home...does this make me WRONG if I had gotten hurt? NO..NOT AT ALL...this is just NOT right and when my family finally get answers we it will help in the healing process. Comment if you like but you better be ready for any type of response. I respond on the level that you respond on...just FYI
  • by Ambush on Nov 13, 2011 at 08:11 PM
    Sounds like a hit to me. But I wouldn't know, being that I'm just a dumb country bumpkin that has no idea how gangs work. I don't even own a gun, nor would I ever consider shooting anyone for any amount of money. I guess I'm backwards and naive.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 13, 2011 at 06:31 PM
    my prayers go out to both of the young ladies and their family.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 13, 2011 at 01:28 PM
    What exactly were they doing sitting in a car at that hour?
      by brilliant on Nov 13, 2011 at 06:50 PM in reply to
      sitting in your car late at night dont make you guilty of anything. as far as we can tell, they werent doing anything to get themselves killed. even if they were, those girls were murdered in cold blood and i hope they receive justice to the full extent punishable to the criminals possible.
      by La'Keisha on Nov 15, 2011 at 10:15 AM in reply to
      what do you sit in your car for at any hour??? Prob because you want to RIGHT? So that is why they were in their OWN CAR...We do not need silly comments like this...my family really just need answers and this will not solve any crime...
  • by Registered Nurse Location: enc on Nov 12, 2011 at 05:40 AM
    The loss of these beautiful young women's lives grieves me to the core. When will all this senseless violence cease? We desperately need a great awakening and atmospheric revival here in Eastern North Carolina!
  • by So Sad Location: Plymouth on Nov 12, 2011 at 04:24 AM
    This is so very sad, sad, sad. My prayers are covering the friends and families of these precious girls. I have no other words...
  • by MadMax on Nov 11, 2011 at 08:13 PM
    beautiful young ladies. such a senseless crime. i pray for the families and friends of these young women. may the lord comfort and guide all of you in this time of sorrow. and may justice be served to the guilty party/parties involved, swiftly.
  • by wow on Nov 11, 2011 at 07:25 PM
    so sorry to hear this. what a senseless tragedy, so unfair these girls lives were ended too soon. i pray someone steps up and allows the families to have justice for their daughters. its the very very least thing they can do!
      by pookey on Nov 11, 2011 at 10:43 PM in reply to wow
      why you call mike a spade.
        by what? on Nov 12, 2011 at 06:06 PM in reply to pookey
        no one called mike a spade! what are you talking about? mikes just about the only person on here, besides me of course, with any sense.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133609668 - witn.com/a?a=133609668