Mount Olive Meth Lab Dismantled

Two suspects are in custody after investigators in Wayne County say they uncovered a meth lab. The Wayne County Interagency Narcotics Task Force says a meth lab was found in a wooded area off of Kelly Springs Road near Mount Olive Monday. The suspects in the case were arrested at the meth lab.

Christopher Jones, 34, of Northeast Church Rd. in Mount Olive and Michael Weaver, 41, of Highway 44 East in Mount Olive are both charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine. Their bonds were set at $200,000.

The North Carolina SBI was contact and assisted in the processing and dismantling of the lab. The Wayne County Sheriff's Office says a complaint of drug activity led them to the meth lab.

• by Debbie Location: Seven Springs on Mar 7, 2012 at 02:04 PM
    God be with you boys and your families. You are not alone. Just pray and believe God has given you another chance. He does not condemn you and He loves you always.
  • by J.A Location: Goldsboro on Feb 6, 2012 at 07:53 AM
    I hope god has mercy on their family, because when something like this happen's, they are not the only one's that suffer's. I for one will be praying for Micheal and Chris and their family's.
  • by sara Location: duplin county on Feb 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    Well if the law enforcement would go ahead and sentence them to prison for awhile instead of letting them out again,they wouldn't be able to keep doing this.I to had a family member caught for the same thing.I loved my family member the whole time she was in prison.People we need to pray for these people.Meth is a powerful drug.Prison saved my family members life.She is out today and a new person without the drug habit.Praise God.I feel for his family members.I know how hard it is on them.
  • by seven springs Location: seven springs on Feb 1, 2012 at 06:02 AM
    the comment b made.. one of them arrested was a family member and i knw that doing this is not right. but I'm sure everyone has a scum in their family too!!
  • by excuse me on Jan 31, 2012 at 04:39 PM
    Not in Mount Olive? AGAIN?
  • by Wharf Rat Location: OIB on Jan 31, 2012 at 07:12 AM
    What good is a chemistry degree if you can`t use it.....
      by B on Jan 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM in reply to Wharf Rat
      what good is a jail cell if scum like this aint in it.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 138395984 - witn.com/a?a=138395984