Man Robbed At Gunpoint, Car Stolen

Police say they have one man in jail and are looking for another after a victim was robbed and his car stolen at gunpoint.

Goldsboro police have charged Ryan Smith with armed robbery, while they continue to search for Terrian Gaines.

Police say the robbery happened Wednesday when two men robbed Daniel Pearsall at gunpoint and took his car. The car was found early Thursday morning near the intersection of Patrick and Mulberry streets.

Smith is jailed on a $100,000 bond while anyone who knows the whereabouts of Gaines should call Goldsboro police at 919-580-4211 or Crime Stoppers at 919-735-2255.

• by Where's Lavon? Location: Greenville on Jul 30, 2011 at 05:45 AM
    Where is Lavon on this one? He's from Goldsboro. What will he say about his brothers on this one?
      by Anon on Jul 30, 2011 at 06:44 AM in reply to Where's Lavon?
      Lavon is the one on the left...on the run
  • by John on Jul 29, 2011 at 11:48 PM
    It's people like this that make me want to tell my family to just stay home. And not to sound racist, but it's people like this that give other African Americans a bad name. People start stereotyping everyone because of those who do stupid stuff like this because they have no life. I agree with Jerry, repeat offenders given they already have mugshots on file. Take all of the repeat offenders, put them on a boat, take them beyond the 3 mile marker, and sink it. They want to survive, let them fight for it and deal with the sharks. The legal system does not work, and humane justice doesn't either. Too many people walking around who should not be because of getting off for good behavior, or they have been "reformed" only to go at it again. People take advantage of the legal system over and over again and the judges, and juries let them go. I'm tired of it. Someone does something to my family, I will sue for the death penalty, I don't care what they did.
  • by Anonymous on Jul 29, 2011 at 04:14 PM
    If there trial is held in Wayne County, I'm sure a misdemeanor plea arrangement is likely. Don't count on any justice from a jury trial either, too much racial bias to contend with. I'm just saying that our justice system is ineffective at protecting the law abiding citizens from the thugs, however, it sure protects the thugs from the law abiding citizens. I just hope I can see the day when this no longer holds true.
      by sick of it all on Jul 29, 2011 at 05:39 PM in reply to
      that's the problem, they know nothing will be done to them and if they go to jail then they get three square meals cable TV and a/c. and tax payers flip the bill. I say start cutting of hands fingers whatever fits the crime. would like to see public execution brought back. then they might think before they act.
        by You Said It! on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:10 PM in reply to sick of it all
        Dang Right!
  • by rl Location: bear grass on Jul 29, 2011 at 03:13 PM
    Let's see now, about fourth or fifth generation thugs, wonder how many offspring they have already. blaming everything on the govment but all the while getting that govment check.
  • by rl Location: bear grass on Jul 29, 2011 at 03:08 PM
    Taxpayers will got tired of this one day. Then look out thugs.
  • by David Location: bertie county on Jul 29, 2011 at 03:01 PM
    Give the police a free hand on dealing with these thugs !Give the people a free hand , I will not need a free hand on dealing with thease people ! Pull a gun on me and try this>>> Im going too put your lights out white or black !The law enforcement needs the people too help they can't do it all soo let's step it up. It is bad when you can't go out with out haveing too watch everyone around you!!!!!
  • by .357 sig on Jul 29, 2011 at 02:56 PM
    Wonder if Geico would pay up if I shoot through my car's window if someone points a gun at me?
      by m on Jul 29, 2011 at 05:56 PM in reply to .357 sig
      If they won't I'll start a fund raiser for you.
  • by Where's Lavon? on Jul 29, 2011 at 02:20 PM
    I'd like to hear what he has to say about this.
      by WOW on Jul 30, 2011 at 04:21 AM in reply to Where's Lavon?
      Answering for Lavon: He's a repug, and it's Bush's fault.
      by Anonymous on Jul 30, 2011 at 04:49 AM in reply to Where's Lavon?
      You know lavon cant say anything about his bros.Thats the way they role.
  • by Anon on Jul 29, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    I wonder if they ever heard of a JOB ??
      by GMAN on Jul 29, 2011 at 01:05 PM in reply to Anon
      Probably can't even spell JOB.
  • by Angel on Jul 29, 2011 at 11:50 AM
    How old are they? where they mama???

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 126403333 - witn.com/a?a=126403333